Our rights to you
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
All prices on the website are correct at the time of ordering.
Product Description, Quality and Specification
We endeavour to ensure that each product listed on the website is displayed and described accurately.
Products featured may display different characteristics when viewed on different devices. Images and colours displayed on the website are indicative only as different devices display colours in different ways and they may not be a true representation of the actual colour to be supplied.
In order to maintain a policy of continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter specifications when we deem it necessary without notice.
We do not permit custom orders to include any content or material which:
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person
- advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act
If an order is placed which contravenes the above, your order will be rejected. If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: 07931 192 892
Postal address: 93 Caulside Park, Antrim, BT41 2DS
We package our orders very carefully however sometimes parcels can get damaged in transit. If this happens please contact us in the first instance so we can offer a replacement to you. We may ask you to send them back or we may ask for photographs instead and then we will action a replacement for you.